If you’re anything like me, you want to soak up every second you can at the beach. But, what if we get hungry? While there are often quick food options on the beach, they’re typically fried foods and not options that leave you feeling energized and, well, sunny.
Here are my healthy, no-fuss beach lunches to make the most of your relaxing day:
- PLAINVILLE Turkey (omit for plant-based)
- Your favourite greens (think kale, collard greens, spinach, or romaine!)
- Primal Kitchen condiments
- HOPE Hummus
- Sliced red peppers
- My favourite RAW wraps
Pro Tip: Once your wraps are completed, wrap them up in tin foil for a mess-free and beach-friendly to go option!
- Sliced apples
- Cherries and mixed berries
- Fruit salad
- Garden of Eatin blue chips
- Assorted raw nuts or make your own trail mix!
- YETI water bottles keep your water cool all day long
- Some of my favourite bars: Bulletproof or Kion bars
You can find more of my favourite products from my Amazon shop: here