Wraps on Wraps on Wraps!
Wraps are great! They're typically quick to make, and easy to take along when traveling or when heading out for the day. If you enjoy wraps, or if you're unsure if you would like them, consider the quickness and convenience of any of the wrap combos mentioned here. Feel free to combine suggestions below and create your own for an easy and healthy meal on the go!
First thing first - the type of wrap you choose matters! Not all wraps are created equally, so to be sure that you're getting the a meal full of nutrients, your best best is to prepare your wraps at home (versus ordering them at a nearby deli). Consider using the following types of wraps:
- Turkey with lettuce, tomato, mustard, optional raw cheese or Kite Hill; on the side: 10 Mary's Crackers and 2 Tbs hummus
- Chicken, apple slices, cucumber sticks, baby spinach; on the side: Tabouli salad or can of wild salmon
- Cubed Green Apples on baby spinach and wrap it up; on the side: small cup of lentil soup
- 2 eggs scrambled with spinach and peppers, ¼ avocado mashed on the wrap with lemon juice and chili powder; on the side: 1 cup of fresh berries
- Wild Tuna mixed with mustard and Primal Kitchen mayo, chopped celery, sprinkle of dill, wrapped with romaine; on the side: baby carrots
- Turkey slices, guacamole, salsa, cucumber; on the side: 1 serving of gluten free crackers
- Almond butter, apple slices, sprinkle of cinnamon wrapped up
- Egg wrap with salsa, avocado, shredded raw cheese or vegan cheese if dairy free
Subscribe to our Newsletter (below) to never miss a post!